Granitestone Diamond Pro Non-stick Hard Anodized Aluminum Grill and Griddle Set
- Induction-Safe: Y
- Brand: Granite Stone
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Nonstick: Y
- Size: One Size
- Color: speckled exterior with neutral tones
Granitestone Nonstick 10.5 Grill and Griddle Combo Pan Set Oven & Dishwasher Safe, 100% PFOA Free
– NONSTICK GRILL PAN with RIDGES – is perfect for searing steaks, grilling burgers, chicken, bacon more. The grill’s bottom ridges add appealing sear marks to foods while allowing extra liquids and fats to drip away; deep sides minimize splatters
– INDOOR GRIDDLE PAN – ideal for pancakes, omelets, frittatas, bacon and more, this multipurpose griddle is essential for every kitchen and makes it easy to cook food the family will love!
– HEALTHY & NON-TOXIC the Granitestone coating is derived from minerals and reinforced with diamonds, making this frying pan free of PFOA, PFOS, lead & cadmium for an eco-friendly, healthy experience.
– ULTRA NON-STICK the nonstick cooking surface is coated three times and reinforced with diamonds to deliver the ultimate food release. No oil or butter needed makes for healthier eating, and provides for hassle free, 1-2-3 cleanup.
– SUPER DURABLE the coating of the pan is infused with diamonds, the strongest material on earth which makes it durable enough to withstand metal utensils, spatulas, spoons, whisks and even electric beaters while delivering years of outstanding, nonstick use
– EFFORTLESS CLEANUP, DISHWASHER SAFE spend less time with cleanup! After all the cooking and prepping is done, place cookware in the dishwasher for quick and easy cleanup.
– STOVETOP & OVEN SAFE – compatible with all stovetops (gas, electric, glass) besides induction & oven safe up to 500° F
– STAY COOL HANDLES the stainless-steel handles are ergonomically designed for both righty and lefties & the unique Y shaped handles let s heat escape and keeps the handles cool to the touch
– EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION aluminum composition ensures even heat distribution all around with no dead zones or hot spots